Error msg "No successor defined for event ' '" and PAR-FOR-EACH functionality?

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Sep 22 09:24:14 EDT 2005

I got a response back from SAP. Suggested we apply note 615156.
We will be applying 615156 when get our srv packs installed.

Also recommended Note 851620. PAR-FOR-EACH functionality?
Executes multiple objects at one time? Not sure what this is or how to
use it.
But from the few search hits I found it appears to be able to send a
task to each
agent in a role res? Is it a FM, object, ?

If this is true, I have a couple of Send Message tasks that route to
multiple users and
would like to send each one a separate message task.

4.6c