Custom Approval Task Issues in UWL

Raja raja_mahamani at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 11:18:59 EDT 2005

Hello All
We are developing custom  decision task for Expense
Reimbursement Approval Workflow and the workitems are sent
to Universal Work List .The issues we re facing
1.When a manager tries to cancel his action and keeps the
workitem  in UWL it takes him to SAP R/3's SBWP
transaction , actually it should be in the UWL page on
Portal.

2.When the task is reflected in Portal it brings extra
standard tabs " Menu " and "Tools " in the UWL which should
be hidden. Is there a way?

We are on ECC 5.0 and EP 6.0 SP 8.

Thanking in advance.
Regards