Transport Workflow: setting for synchronous processing?

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Mon Sep 19 10:10:47 EDT 2005

Hello all,

We have implemented the transport workflow and now have a question concerning how the imports are processed into the target system. Before, when the operator processed the transports manually, the operator could make a setting in a dialog screen for asynchronous or synchronous processing.  Due to some past problems with certain types of transports, it was decided to always select "synchronous."

Now, with the transport workflow the operator does not see that dialog, and all imports are being processed asynchronously. We cannot find a setting to switch it to synchronous processing.

Does anyone know how we can change the default behavior to synchronous or at least give the operator the opportunity to specify it?

Thanks for any help you can give!  (I realize this is more of a Basis question but I am hoping someone may have run into it with the transport workflow.)

Margaret Hilsbos
Day & Zimmermann