Lotus Form - Work Flow - Reminder

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Sep 19 01:27:55 EDT 2005

Then you most likely need to create a forwarding address, and send your
e-mails to that address with the real recipient as part of the e-mail
contents. Use a server program to process the incoming e-mails and
create new messages using the specific form. There is no possibility in
SAP (or any other program outside Notes as far as I know) to specify
that a particular Notes form is to be used when presenting the e-mail.

At least it is a solution along these lines we have to present our work
item notification messages in a special form.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS