WI advance with dialog

Biswajit bisuda at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 05:26:09 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff.
Thanks for Ur reply.
But the workflow not exactly for approval.
This is a performance appraisal related workflow in which superior will add
some comments to the self appraisals done by the officer.And more over the
workflow is used in PRD.We are maintaining it.IF u can suggest some
administrative way then it would be very helpful.
Regards
Biswajit Das

 On 9/16/05, Jeff Rappaport <Jeff at business-workflow.com> wrote:

> Biswajit,
>   The Supervisor's Step can be a User Decision Step in which he has the
> choice to Approve or Reject. If he Rejects, then it should loop back to the
> Officer to make the requested changes. Then it would route back to the
> Supervisor to re-decide his Approval.
>  Jeffrey A. Rappaport
> Business Workflow, LLC
> Voice: (732) 355-0123