configure business workplace SBWP

Toledo, Joe (NBC Universal) Joe.Toledo at nbcuni.com
Fri Sep 16 11:51:16 EDT 2005

You must add it as a Dynamic Column.

1) Use transaction SWL1 to define the dynamic column.  It uses the task's
container to show available elements that can be used in the dynamic
columns.  They may be an attribute of an object available in the task, so
you don't need to create a new container for a task if you already have an
object that contains "Material Group".  You must do this for every task in
your workflow that may appear in the user's inbox.

2) Configure a "default layout" using the "Change Layout" in the inbox ALV
grid.

3) When setting up the filter, you will see either "Dynamic Column" or
whatever you used as the column description in SWL1 (if every task in the
inbox matches the tasks defined in SWL1.)

I hope this helps...