Antw: Re: Antw: WI advance with dialog

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri Sep 16 08:48:37 EDT 2005

Hi

Yes tried it and it worked just as I needed. Many thanks

John

for such purpose.

                      <ooij
                      @home.nl>                To:      "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      sap-wug-bounces          Subject: Antw: Re: Antw: WI advance with dialog

                      16/09/2005 12:49
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hello John,

No, after the first real dialog task the user will execute the background
task. The user will not see that he has executed this task. So the user
will not get an extra dialog task in his inbox.

Just try it and you will see it works. The only thing you can see
(afterwards) is that the user executed a task which he did not see (because
it was processed in the background).

A little remark : it will only work with tasks who must not be performed in
dialog.

Hope it works.

Hans.