binding faliure

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:16:51 EDT 2005

Hi Sharath,

If the value that you are passing is always expected at runtime and it is
currently not set as a mandatory parameter go ahead and do that.  I have
had an instance in the past similar to yours and found that setting the
container element on the task side to mandatory fixed problem.  However I
believe this will only work for WS to TS bindings which I hope you is what
you meant by work-item container to workflow container.

hope this helps,

Edwin.

Sharath Chandra Kotla <ksharath77 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/15/2005 09:57 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"