PO Release Strategy keeps getting deactivated

Vineet.Mehta@mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Sep 15 09:09:44 EDT 2005

OSS 79775 actually addresses it. I think your error message looks like
this:

It is a very simple fix.

Krebs_Matt_D at cat.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/14/2005 05:48 PM
Please respond to sap-wug

        To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: PO Release Strategy keeps getting deactivated

Thank you everyone for your helpful suggestions!  First, I looked at the
container and the only element is the ReleaseCode.  Next, I assigned
myself as Administrator and received the error message and it was missing
a required entry.  The exact message is:  'Mandatory import element
'ReleaseCode' missing'.  So, my trouble now is why isn't the Release code
flowing to the container?  It appears on the Purchase Order and the
correct user is notified of the PO creation, but it still errors out.

Anyway, my quest continues.  I am grateful for your help.

Matt Krebs
NACD e-Business
100 N.E. Adams Street
Peoria, IL 61629-2320