Intergrating Workflow with SAP Web-Dynpro

Sergaren Govender Sergaren.Govender at arivia.co.za
Thu Sep 15 08:45:31 EDT 2005

Hi

I have recently had to develop several custom Web Transactions due to
the fact that the Workitems had to be executed from the SAP Portal Inbox
and executing standard SAP Transactions on the WEB was a NO-NO and also
the user decision task does not work to well on the portal.
We also had a SAP Web-Dynpro developer on the Project that created
custom
i-views on ESS/MSS which triggered my workflows. There were a lot of
duplication between the Web-Dynpro and Web Transactions I developed
catering for changes.

Is it possible call a Web-Dynpro Transaction from a Workitem
passing/receiving variables?

You assistance would be must appreciated.

Regards,

Sergaren Govender
Csiper Consulting, arivia.kom