Workflow Advantages to Upgrade to SAP 4.7 vs SAP 5.0

John Scheinoha Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Wed Sep 14 15:57:19 EDT 2005

Dear fellow workflow'ers,

   We are currently on SAP 4.6C and will be upgrading to SAP 4.7 or 5.0 in the very near future.  My SAP Upgrade Committee is wondering if there is any advantage / disadvantage (pitfalls)  to upgrading from SAP 4.6C to 4.7 or to 5.0 from a workflow standpoint.  Any enlightenment or advice would be greatly appreciated.

   I tried to use the WUG Archive website, but the search functionality is down and the subjects are segregated in Month / year segments.

Thanks,

John Scheinoha
Briggs & Stratton Corporation
(414) 256 - 5136