Problem in displaying BWSP (IAC Inbox). Help!!

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Wed Sep 14 14:31:00 EDT 2005

Hi William,

Ask Basis if they could republish the service BWSP thru SE80 and then
re-start the ITS server.  If they have not done that already.  If that
does not work then check what files are sitting on the ITS server for your
BWSP service, sometime you have to manually copy the files if the publish
process does not automatically do it for you.  This will likely be the
problem if when you say "the screen is totally mess up", you mean some
icons do not show up.

Thanks,

Edwin.

William RS <wsumargo at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/14/2005 10:38 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"