Training and event management workflow

nc.sunitha@maduragarments.com nc.sunitha at maduragarments.com
Wed Sep 14 00:26:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

Workflow is stuck at  " Book attendance with BAPI"  step .
It's not showing any log also .just  displaying the satus as "In process"
[Screen shots attached]

What may be the problem ?...

Is it possible you to give me the binding details for the above task [What
we configure in PFTC] ?..

Dear Sri,

Can you please forward this to any of the workflow consultant and get back
to  me .

Training and event management workflow

Workflow is stuck at  " Book attendance with BAPI"  step .
It's not showing any log also .just  displaying the satus as "In process"

What may be the problem ?...

Is it possible you to give me the binding details for the above task [What
we configure in PFTC] ?..

Thanks/Regards,
Sunitha N.C
56915029 / Ext 5029