Enterprise Portal Upgrade and UWL

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Tue Sep 13 10:57:34 EDT 2005

Hello all,
We are embarking on an upgrade to our portal.  According to SAP, the
SAP Portal MSS Universal Worklist will not work in the new version of
Enterprise Portal (6.0) unless Content Management & Collaboration is
activated.  We are hesitating to install Content Management &
Collaboration due to the additional infrastructure and support costs.
We are considering the "fix" listed in OSS note 702255.  However, we
were warned that this procedure is not supported by SAP and we do this
at our own risk.  Does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives?
(We are on R/3 Release 4.6C, SP 97)
Many Thanks,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Analyst/ Developer
SAP Competency Center - Application Development
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
7201 Hamilton Boulevard
Allentown, PA  18195-1501
Tel:  610-481-4354