Task status "Completed" but WF stuck due to Oracle issues.

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at gwl.com
Mon Sep 12 17:26:10 EDT 2005

I have exactly the same situation right now.  We just upgraded to 4.7 and for the first week I got about 3 dozen suspended workflows.  All I know is that you can find them all using SWPC, but they won't restart with that transaction.  I was able to restart some of them after placing the workflow in error and restarting with SWPR, but some workflows then could just not restart!  There is an issue OSS acknowledged (I'm working with them right now) when restarting workflows that use subworkflows . . .
Just my $0.02 . . .

Dan Stoicof
SAP Workflow/ABAP Team
GREAT-WEST LIFE and ANNUITY