Resolved: Condition result differs for attributes and containers!

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Mon Sep 12 13:08:38 EDT 2005

Hi Greg,
Thanks, that does explain something completely unrelated I was a bit
confused about a while back :-)

In this case it's finding what I want, but returning person and userid.
Thus generating a USR01 from a person ID led to an empty object along with
the proper one - two elements in the multline attrib.
The EX evaluation is too stupid to look beyond the first multiline element
and thinks if the first entry is blank then the table is obviously empty.

I created my own evaluation path that doesn't include a person as well as
adding some checks in the code and it works.

Thanks
Mike