attachment with wf (send cause of rejection)

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:57:49 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,

You're absolutely right,
There is a description available for all work items. We can write it when we
create the task.
But I guess this descriptions shows up when we view the inbox from outside.
When we double click the work item, I don't think this descriptions appears.
Then if there are attachments we can view them. Also the attachments can be
pretty big,
If we write descriptions in the task, sometimes some part of descriptions
vanish (i.e CHECK NOTIFICATION OF .....). So Sonia you should try the thing
I told in my previous posting. The confirm end of processing checkbox step.
Read it through.

Regards,
Vijay