attachment with wf (send cause of rejection)

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 05:17:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

If I am right, then you can attach forms or some descriptions along with the
work item.
Check the 'Confirm End of Processing', in the task that you create. By doing
that, a pop up appears after you execute the work item in your inbox. One of
the buttons in that pop up in the top is ATTACHMENTS. I think you can attach
a form or some textual information there. Please tell me if I am right.

Regards,
Vijay