task to send e-mail does not send anything

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Mon Sep 12 04:41:33 EDT 2005

Hi Klaus,
There are manyu ways to start a workflow, most transactions will publish
events which you can like to a workflow. Look in the event log (SWEL) for
the appropriate event - you may need to enable logging using SWELS.
Then, set up your workflow trigger under the header -> Start events.

If your application doesn't raise events, there is much info in the SAP
help on how to create custom ones.

Cheers
Mike