Esoteric question for a Friday afternoon - not technically a workflow one

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Sep 9 22:55:46 EDT 2005

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for the hint, but I should have made clear.... I am trying to
find all the custom functions which were written for our workflows in
EBP, and which R3 functions they call (and vice versa).

Certainly, I can dig through all of them.  I was looking for a shortcut
;-) .  Sometimes there just aren't any shortcuts.

Hope all is well with you,
Sue