Viewing the contents of an event container...

Toledo, Joe (NBC Universal) Joe.Toledo at nbcuni.com
Fri Sep 9 16:06:20 EDT 2005

Hi there Rick.

Yes, I do have the event log turned on, but it does not show the EVENT
CONTAINER contents at the time the event was raised.

I've since determined that the problem was that the event was being raised
twice, and the first instance did not have the container populated properly,
but the second did, which of course, was never making to the receiver, even
though it had the same workitem# receiver identified.

Thanks for the feedback and have a great weekend!