Workflow Substitution Report

Gregory Utley Gregory.Utley at citrix.com
Thu Sep 8 16:59:44 EDT 2005

...very nice, accurate summary.  The application is the only reliable
source for auditable information, not workflow.  Workflow logs are
transitory and not guaranteed to be the source of the update.  T&E is
another application where an approver can (and sometimes does) approve
directly in PR05, bypassing workflow altogether.

Greg