Default agent determination in rule with responsibilities.

Rivera, Raul Raul.Rivera at energyeast.com
Thu Sep 8 13:29:37 EDT 2005

Sharath,

We usually create a 'catch all' responsibility where the work item is
sent if the agent is not found in your usual responsibilities.

For instance if you evaluate the agent based on container element 'Plant
Code', we have a catch all responsibility where the Plant Code value is
' * ' . Make sure to set the Priority of the 'catch all' responsibility
to be lower than the priority of your usual responsibilities so that the
usual responsibilities are always evaluated first.

Raul