problem in SCOT and SOST

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 10:43:23 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I found the mails in error status in txn SOST.
The error description is ‘Definately cannot transfer
message to node SMTP due to connection error’. Is it a
connection error?
Due to this all workflow confirmation mails are not
sent to agents.
Where I need to check the configuration?
How to configure the connection?

Thanks and have a nice day
!

Sharath.

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <vijay_d15 at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm dealing with creation of sales contracts in IS
Oil through BAPIs.
> There is a standard BAPI RFC_SDCONOIL_CREATEFROMDATA
for creation of IS Oil
> sales contracts.
> However if we run this BAPI, after creation of
contracts it asks for
> Quantity Schedules updation.
> Is there any way to supress this screen when it pops
up. I require this in
> order that the person doing the creation need not
see the Quantity schedules