regarding triggering events

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 00:54:40 EDT 2005

Hi all,

This is the situation.
There's is a screen in the portal with a submit button.
a customer when he clicks the submit button, a R/3 workflow should be
triggered.
I believe R/3 workflow can be triggered only by triggering an event.
How do I make sure that when the user clicks a submit button, an event is
triggered which in turn starts the workflow. Now I know that
SWE_EVENT_CREATE is the func. module to trigger events.
Using this how do i start a custom workflow in R/3. Thanks in advance for
you help.

Regards,
Vijay