Help needed for Sales Order line item approval workflow

sukumar selvam sukumarselvam at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 08:35:08 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a custom workflow with dialog programs for Sales Order item level approval and was wondering if anybody had worked on it before. My solution was to build a custom dialog program with a table control and have 2 radio buttons approval, reject beside each line item on the Sales order and then a overall approval/rejection button as well. Please let me know if there is a better way of doing it. I'm doing this in SAP 4.7. Trying to replicate what EBP is doing.

Thanks in advance.
Kumar

PS: I apologize for not changing the subject line.