SAP-WUG Digest, Vol 10, Issue 25

Shrivastava, Priya Priya.Shrivastava at pmintl.com
Wed Sep 7 08:10:40 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I am using the "FORM" Step type in one of my Approval workflow. But there
seems to be a problem with Change/Edit method of the form.

Our process is when an approver rejects the Form then the form should go to
the Requestor in Edit mode. As per my Workflow logic the "Change Form" is
going to the Requestor's Inbox but the User is not able to execute the
Workitem. On execution it doesn't display the form and gives message "Form
cannot be executed (parameters incorrect)". I have created a new Form in my
Function Module and assign the Change method to the Task but still it not
working.

Has anybody worked or encountered such a problem earlier with "FORMS"?
Kindly mail me the solution if any of you know of.

A quick help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Priya Shrivastava,
Project SWISS - FRICEW Team
Philip Morris International Management SA.
Lausanne, Switzerland
Email : priya.shrivastava at pmintl.com
Tel :  #+41-21-618 9194
Fax : #+41-21-618 5919