who trig my task

lql@fiberhome.com.cn lql at fiberhome.com.cn
Mon Sep 5 01:55:21 EDT 2005

Dear everybody:

Now I 'm study Workflow about CA-DMS .
I did a test:

when Doc AE Status be set, I define a Task:TS90000015(Send a
Mail&;subject is: A status AE be set).

When Doc IA Status be Set, I define a Task:TS90000016(Send a
Mail;Subject is;A status IA be Set ).

when the Doc Status AE or IA be changed , I got four mail in my inbox.

two mail subjcet is : A status AE be Set!!!
another mail subject is :A Status IA be set !!!.

OK! My Task be trigged.

but I confused:

I think the Task is not trigged by Status Changed, it is trigged by Doc
change, cause when the Doc changed, The ALL Task be defined with DRAW changed Event be trigged.

why?

who trig my task?

how to be trig a task when the Doc status be changed?

why my Task execute twice?

give me some advice.

Thanks and Regards