Does deadline monitoring branch end when task is completed?

Raymond.Bates@immi.gov.au Raymond.Bates at immi.gov.au
Thu Sep 1 00:46:32 EDT 2005

Hi Workflowers,

One of our workflow tasks has deadline monitoring where it sends out a
reminder message if it has not been executed within a week (Latest End) and
then waits a week and sends out another message.
It came to our attention that the task was completed 2 days before the
Latest End branch was to send out a second reminder message.  However the
tasks in this Latest End branch still continued to process and  the second
message was sent out.  I thought that the remaining tasks in the Latest End
branch would have be terminated when the task that initiated the branch was
completed.  Can anyone shed any light on whether the branch continues on
when the task that initiated it completes.

Thanks,
Raymond Bates