To enhance the shopping cart workflow

Ashish Paranjpe aaparanjpe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 06:23:25 EDT 2005

Hi Manish,
Thanks for your response; but my requirement is to implement the following:
1. When there is no approver found for a shopping cart created by a user;
then the shopping cart has to go to an Administrator. Now, it is
theoretically possible that an administrator may create a shopping cart and
does not maintain any approvers. In such a case, the shopping cart goes to
an administrator(which is himself).
To make the point clearer, depending on the start conditions(approver found
or not, no of approvers required) a different workflow is triggered.
 What we would want to do is not to allow the workitem to be
executed(approve/reject), but otherwise, the workitem should go to the
administrator so that he may forward the workitem.
 Excluding an adminstrator would not be helpful here.
 Please let me know of any ideas on achieving this.
 Thanks.
Ashish