FM to logically delete an active WF

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Oct 28 10:21:43 EDT 2005

Sorry. I missed (as well as the 'master') the "FM" part.
You can use SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL.
No mass Logically Deletes exists in 4.6c as far as I know.
You would have to use this along with a program to feed the WI_ID.
No SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKFLOW_CANCEL in 4.6c.
If I am wrong, please let me know.

Sure, a bit more time investigating would help but when you are new and don't
have a starting point it can be overwhelming. If you search 'Logically'
from http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=site%3Amailman.mit.edu+sap-wug&btnG=Search
put in site:mailman.mit.edu sap-wug and your search.
Then you will see some posts on how to go about the mass delete using SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL.

Some folks are legends in their own minds so DO NOT let that stop you from asking questions!
Reading the other replies from the 'master' is more disturbing than the "Stupid Questions".
This comment and the "This is not a kindergarden" comment is totally inappropriate. Period!
I am shocked that these comments made it threw to the list. I will drop it and not comment about this issue again.
I will leave it to the moderator.

Hopefully, this will not repeat itself.

Rick

>>> manish.khanna at amd.com 10/28/2005 3:46 >>>
Sincere apologies to disturb such a 'master' of the workflow with such a tiny question. I'm still a novice and can't reach your level of expertise. Kindly ignore my mails in the future as you may find my questions too easy to answer.