To enhance the shopping cart workflow

Ashish Paranjpe aaparanjpe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:29:11 EDT 2005

Hi ,
I have a requirement in the Shopping cart workflow as follows.
If a shopping cart does not find approvers or both the approver and the
substitute approver dont react for a certain no of days, the workitem goes
to an administrator defined in a custom table. Normally, the administrator
too is able to approve the shopping carts.
 We want to restrict the administrator from being able to approve, as
theoretically , he can create a shopping cart and approve it; which we want
to avoid.
The restriction could be for SCs created by him or alternatively for all
shopping carts.
 Please let me know what can be done here.
 For Information: The whole process takes place in the front end (IE
browser) ; connected to the backend EBP system.
 Thanks in advance,
Ashish