View other user's SBWP

Paul Batey paul.batey at presenceofit.com.au
Thu Oct 27 00:34:57 EDT 2005

Hi Tom.

SWI5 (Workload Analysis).  Put in type = US, ID = user ID, To Be Processed by
radio button.

Cheers,

Paul

> Hi fellow workflow-ers,
>

> Does anyone know of a transaction that will allow me to view work items
> in other user's SAP Business Workplace (SBWP) Workflow Inbox by user?
>
> We are currently on 4.6C
>

> Cheers,

> Tom Peou
>
> Workflow & ESS Administration
>
> Roads and Traffic Authority
>
> Centennial Plaza
>
> 260 Elizabeth Street
>
> Surry Hills, NSW
>
> P: (02) 9218 6601
>
> E: Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au

> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to
be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain
legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any
unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the
views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it
from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use
any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.