SAP MAPI vs SXC vs others

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Oct 26 08:34:26 EDT 2005

The RSWUWFML2 program sends SAP shortcuts, so you can test yourself by creating a SAP shortcut from the GUI and changing/expiring your password before testing the shortcut.

We use single sign-on so I don't know what happens.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis - and I appreciate it if you delete Statoil's (and other) company disclaimers when you reply to this message, since that helps the readability.