issue with amodal secondary method call

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Oct 26 09:06:32 EDT 2005

Vijay,

In development this is not likely to be your problem, but what happened to me in production with using a secondary method is that the user did not have all the necessary authorizations. Apparently calling a secondary method relies on an authorization that the user could be missing and not even notice otherwise.

If you haven't done so already, you should do SU53 to see if this is your problem.

Margaret Hilsbos
Day & Zimmermann