Container operation: remove?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Oct 26 08:45:23 EDT 2005

Hi Kjetil,
Interesting concept - multiple dynamic approvers that cen increase or
decrease through the life of the process...
This could be done by a method (parameters array and item-to-remove) which
has the advantage of being a bit more visible. A neat option is a
programmed binging from the event using a reusable FM. Programmed bindings
SHOULD be available in 46c - I think I may have tinkered with them in 4.0
somewhere. Click on the arrow in your binding editor - should be in the
dialog box where you can change it from overwrite to append.... ?

Cheers
Mike