issue with amodal secondary method call

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 00:48:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using an amodal secondary method call in my workflow step.
For some reason the secondary mehod is not called and not executed.
What could be the reason for this. I was first thinking there could be
binding problems between
the workflow and the task container, but then I realized that for secondary
methods, there's no binding definitions transfer between workflow and the
task. Could there be any other reason for the secondary method not to be
executed. Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,
Vijay