Buffer problem?

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:18:24 EDT 2005

Hi Mike:

It is a complete custom workflow with a new object. The atribute I am using
is a virtual one...

The field is not being changed. I can see the correct value on my container
at the workflow log.

The only "special" thing is that before I go back on the loop I go to a
subflow (a diferent WS task).

The workflow is working perfectly on owr development system, the problem is
happening only in QA.

Regards,
Flavio.