How to send URL in workitem text.

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Mon Oct 24 17:36:14 EDT 2005

Kapil,

   Try this:

.. where 'myURL' is a container element.

See also OSS note 375669, which discusses some of the problems/joys of
placing URLs in workitem texts.

cheers,
Paul

                      Kapil Sharma
                      <shapil_karma at yah        To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      oo.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: How to send URL in workitem text.
                      sap-wug-bounces at m
                      it.edu

                      25/10/2005 02:38
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Sushil,

          I tried it but it is not working. In the
inbox, it just shows <http://www/yahoo.com> as static
text.

   Am I doing something wrong or is there something
else required.

Thanks a lot,
kapil.

--- Sushil Guragain <sguragain at interpublic.com> wrote:

> Hi Kapil,
>
> Just use < and start your URL at the end use >.
> Example <http://www/yahoo.com>. This should work.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sushil

Kind Regards,