Purchase Requisition BUS2105

Ananth write2ananth at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 23 02:02:12 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I am using BUS2105 business object for releasing Purchase requisitions
based on release strategies in SAP 5.0 version.

The standard workflow template is WS20000077. The requirement is,
there is a need to send notification mail to the person/persons who
are supposed to release the Purchase Requistions.

When there are 2 levels of release, the notification mail is sent to
only the 1st person. I have created a new task in the custome template
just before 'Overall release of Pur Req'  task,  to get the userid
based on the release code and call the function module
'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1' to send the notification mail.

After the 1st person releases the Purchase Req, then the workitem is
sent to the 2nd person, to release, but the notification mail is not
being sent to that person. Can someone pls let me know how the
notification mail can be sent to the 2nd person.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth