transaction "SWFVISU"

Subhash Soni subhash.soni at patni.com
Fri Oct 21 01:20:13 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I am new to this group.
I have a query regarding SWFVISU transaction, which is used to configure
workflow in backend.

what i wanted to do is, i wanted to do web-enabling of backend's workflow
for that i have set UWL configuration in portal.

but only issue is i am getting ITS views or SAP GUI views for list of
workitems as well for individual work item.

I have some idea that by using this transation(SWFVISU), i can do settings
in backend   so in portal listing of workitems should be displayed using
Webdynpro view.

how to enable it  or is there any patch available for same???

I have r/3 system versions as 4.6c and 4.7,  in both of these systems this
transaction does not exist.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks & Regards,
Subhash Soni