Events for Change Documents - FM For Event Id

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 17:23:43 EDT 2005

Jerry,

Sorry, can't help you with  those.

It is interesting to note that the Object Type FM "is only called at runtime if the object type is initial".  Can you create an entry in SWEC without an object type? I could not in 6.20

Doco for the 'event container FM' says you can fill the Event Conatiner with event parameters. You could probably use the older version of the template FM SWE_CD_TEMPLATE_CONTAINER_FB to populate the event conatiner. The newer version of the FM SWE_CD_TEMPLATE_CONTAINER_FB_2 does not have event container as an export/tables parameter and it is passed by value. So I am not sure if it works.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley,
WF Developer - USCBP.