Creating a method that would display a drop-down list...

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 16:49:23 EDT 2005

Hi Helene,

I had a similar requirement. I extended WF_TASK object and created my own method which basically calls the Dispatch method with my own data - which is a list of possible agents dynamically determined. I needed functionality similar to the Dispatch method, where the user could actually select someone who is not in the list. In your case you could use the Function Module REUSE_ALV_POPUP_TO_SELECT to display and select from the list.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer - USCBP.