2006 ASUG Annual Conference - Call for Speakers

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Oct 18 16:46:30 EDT 2005

Greetings all,

It's that time of year again, when we need to kick into high gear to
plan for our 2006 ASUG Annual Conference, to be held May 14 - 17 – 2006,
in Orlando, Florida. As usual, the Workflow SIG of ASUG hopes to present
a full slate of educational topics, some of which might be:

   1. Workflow and SRM – Tips and Tricks
   2. Upgrading Workflow – Case studies from customers who want to share
      their lessons learned about upgrades
   3. Workflow Reporting - Various methods of reporting on workflow
      processes (Including BW!)
   4. Using BAPIs with Workflow
   5. BADI for N-Step Workflow in SRM – Case study or How-To
   6. Workflow Project Management, or Workflow Implementation Management
   7. Workflow Global Implementations
   8. SAPOffice and Workflow- Various means of using workflows and
      SAPOffice (and portals, and UWL)
   9. Beginners’ walkthrough of workflow development (several possible
      applications)
  10. Webservices and Workflow (with BSP)
  11. Intro to Workflow and Business Process Management
  12. Introduction to Workflow Strategy and Work Item Delivery,
      including integration with email
  13. Workflow Administration
  14. CRM Case Management: The worlds biggest known workflow
  15. Best practices for workflow integration with non-SAP workflow
      applications
  16. Customer Case Studies (on such areas as Travel Management, Service
      Management, other applications as well)
  17. Workitem Display Methods/Evolution* *
  18. Making the transition to the Universal Worklist

Speaking at an ASUG event is always an exciting opportunity. It is both
personally and professionally rewarding, and ASUG speakers receive a
complimentary registration to the conference (alas, ASUG will not pay
airfare or hotel expenses). I encourage anyone with an interest in
presenting to visit the ASUG 'Call for Speakers' at
http://asugew.prod.web.sba.com/callpapers/CallPapers.cfm?conference_id=61

and submit a session abstract. The deadline for abstract submission is
November 21, 2005.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly (not
through the list, okay?)

Happy WF-ing,
Sue

--