Configuring the Mail program

Venkat AG jobs_addepalli at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 06:27:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

  I got one workflow in which the mails going to the outlook(External mail) of WF initiator.

  The workflow document was given that external mail notifications are sent thru the program

  ZRSWUWFML2 which is slightly modified standard program of RSWUWFML2.

   They have used the SEND MAIL activity, which was set with recipient type as EMAIL-ADDRESS.

  Now my question is where can we configure the program ZRSWUWFML2 for routing the

  external mail.....?

 Their help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Venkat AG