WI File Attach

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 08:10:45 EDT 2005

Jeff,

You might be able to achieve what you need if you could save the  document to
a shared folder in SAP office. There is an API FM (SO*INSERT*API) to  insert
a document into a specified folder.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 10/15/2005 11:28:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,