outlook configration

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 12:12:13 EDT 2005

Hi Khilavan, thanks for reply.

I have created sample workflow to send an email to outlook..But I never saw an waiting item in SCOT.Even I am not able to send and internal SAP email to SAP business workplace.The user WF-batch is already in the system.

any one, take me thru configuration steps of outlook mail set up.

Thanks in advance..

Sharath.

Kjetil Kilhavn <KJETILK at statoil.com> wrote:What is already in place?
Can you send e-mails from SAP at all?
If you can, is report RSWUWFML2 available in your system?

If it is, read the documentation and come back with any specific questions!
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS