SRM Inbox question

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:01:05 EDT 2005

Hi, (And please, don't laugh at me)

We are preparing to upgrade from EBP 3.5 to SRM 4.0 or 5.0. Our users
find it difficult to approve/reject shopping carts on the basis of a
one-line description.
In the R/3 inbox, we get the workitem preview pane, which allows us to
display a lot more information about the workitem and its' object.

What are my possibilities for enhancing the SRM inbox to contain
something 'similar' to the preview pane (but prettier, of course).
Unfortunately, UWL and Portals are not yet on the horizon.

Are secondary methods available in the SRM inbox ? Just a thought...

Thanks, and happy WF-ing,
Sue