BUS2012 and event RELEASED and RELEASESTEPCREATED

Guillermo Vera guillermo.vera at realtech.com
Thu Oct 13 09:30:47 EDT 2005

Like Kjetil I think you must delimit where the problem is ?? try to
launch the event by application and trace de event log (SWEL) ,  here
you  can see if the problem is in the event creation , if the event is
not triggered try to debug the LUW around the call to the function modules

                   SWE_EVENT_CREATE
                   SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK
                   SWE_EVENT_CREATE_FOR_UPD_TASK

And if the call is okay try to see de tRFC (SM58)  as  Met  said.

regards