BUS2012 and event RELEASED and RELEASESTEPCREATED

Ineke Hopman ineke.hopman at nl.ibm.com
Thu Oct 13 08:30:40 EDT 2005

Hello,

We have a purchase order release flow that starts on event
releasestepcreated and stops with event released.
Every thing worked fine, untill today.

The event is not triggered any more if a PO gets in a releasestep or the
PO is released....?!
We checked swe2 and swe3, the linkage is active.
Simulate the event with trx swue, works fine.
There are no errors in swu2 or relevant dumps found in st22.
It looks like we miss something basics, can any one tell if there is
another transaction in the system were the event is activated?

Thanks for helping!

Kind regards,
Ineke Hopman